The Health Benefits of CoQ10
Independent scientific research has suggested that CoQ10 can help with:
– Post Heart Attack Health – The study stated that patients who took CoQ10 daily, within 3 days of a heart attack, were less likely to have subsequent heart attacks and chest pain.
– High Blood Pressure – Clinical studies suggest that CoQ10 may lower blood pressure.
– High Cholesterol – People with high cholesterol tend to have lower levels of CoQ10, so CoQ10 has been suggested as a treatment for high cholesterol.
– Diabetes – CoQ10 supplements may improve heart health and blood sugar helping manage high blood pressure in people with diabetes.
CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) Other Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil, Purified Water, Sunflower Lecithin, Iron Oxide Color
- 1 per day (100mg) – For adults under age 40
- 2 per day (200mg) – For adults over age 40
- 3+ per day (300mg+) – For specific illnesses relating to heart, cholesterol (please seek the advice of a healthcare professional)